Contact Me

I started practising natural healing since 2007. The herb I have been using is LINGZHI, it is a type of mushroom, an adaptogen and also a powerful detoxifier. I fall in love with how it works greatly to strengthen our body.
I hope to share the knowledge / experiences I gained since I started this alternative medicine and hope that everyone can benefit from it too.
I would also want to help those in need of a financial freedom, through network marketing I am doing that is the Shuang Hor Business.
Contact me if you are interested in knowing the natural alternative medicine or the nature of the Shuang Hor business.

CONTACT ME:
Email Address:
izura.ishak@gmail.com
Facebook Page: Lactoberry
Phone No: +6011 5922 5502
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeQGGubkr8O8V_1N8Udsoaw


Pages

Thursday 18 October 2012

Sore Throat, High Fever VS Luchun Tea

Salam

I remembered the tea tasting we had during our trip to Beijing last month. I personally love the oolong tea. I can still remember the sweetness of the taste. Sooooo Goooood :D
And I am so lucky because oolong tea is used as the base of our signature tea. A friend of mine has blogged about this tea in her blog. Do read hers for more info.
Testimony:
Last Monday, I woke up with a sore throat. I was sure I am going to catch a fever soon. I applied an amount of Greenzhi on my throat.
Right as expected, I started to feel feverish in the evening. Thank God I have my tea with me so I started to boil a teabag and drank as much as I can. I also took 3 sachets of CEO Cafe. Late evening, I took  4sachets of lactoberry (make sure to not take anything hot 1hour before or after taking lactoberry as it will kill the good bacteria inside). I kept on drinking the tea (just pour hot water with the teabag and leave for 4-5 mins). The good thing about this tea is, I can still use the same teabag over and over and yet I still get the health benefits from it.
I started to feel very weak and was shivering at night. I kept on taking my tea until I fall asleep.
The next morning, Alhamdulillah the sore throat was gone. I still feel a bit feverish but no more shivering. I boiled more water to take with the tea (yes still using the same teabag). In the evening, I have fully recovered from the fever and managed to exercise at the park :)


Chilled Luchun Tea. (leftover)
You can still use the same tea bag (over n over) until the water turned almost clear after soaking the teabag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment