Contact Me

I started practising natural healing since 2007. The herb I have been using is LINGZHI, it is a type of mushroom, an adaptogen and also a powerful detoxifier. I fall in love with how it works greatly to strengthen our body.
I hope to share the knowledge / experiences I gained since I started this alternative medicine and hope that everyone can benefit from it too.
I would also want to help those in need of a financial freedom, through network marketing I am doing that is the Shuang Hor Business.
Contact me if you are interested in knowing the natural alternative medicine or the nature of the Shuang Hor business.

CONTACT ME:
Email Address:
izura.ishak@gmail.com
Facebook Page: Lactoberry
Phone No: +6011 5922 5502
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeQGGubkr8O8V_1N8Udsoaw


Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Tea and Tannin

Salam

I had a brief conversation with a friend on bloating. She mentioned that she can't take any kinds of tea because of the bloatedness/ wind. Most women (I know) try to avoid tea during pregnancy because of this. I got to learn a really good info about tea and how we Malaysians misinterpret the word 'tea'.

There's a chemical substance called tannin. Tannin is found mostly in tea leaves and wine. This substance is what usually causes the bloating. So true, it is better to avoid taking drinks with tea leaves or drink wines if you have bloatied stomach or extreme wind problem.
Before, I thought all tea(oolong tea, ginger tea, hibiscus tea) are from tea leaves. But I thought wrong. The English use the term 'tea' as hot water poured onto any flowers/herbs/leaves. Eg, hibiscus tea is actually a hibiscus flower/petals mix with hot water, ginger tea is grated ginger taken together with hot water, peppermint tea is peppermint leaves soaked in hot water. Are you clear with the definition of 'tea' now? :)
So, those teas are actually good and don't cause bloatedness.

I have a really good tea to suggest: Luchun Lingzhi Tea. The based is oolong tea which is very sweet and has multiple health benefits such as removing free radicals, improving skin condition eg eczema etc. It also contains lingzhi which is a powerful detoxifier. Semen Cassiae is good for the eyes and tonic for the liver and kidney. Gynostemma Pentaphyllum is good to release stress. You can read more info and benefits of this wonderful tea here.

It's 537pm, perfect time to have tea :)
Cheers~

1 comment:

  1. Good sharing. Thank you for the info, Mz Irna. I look forward to more .

    ReplyDelete