Contact Me

I started practising natural healing since 2007. The herb I have been using is LINGZHI, it is a type of mushroom, an adaptogen and also a powerful detoxifier. I fall in love with how it works greatly to strengthen our body.
I hope to share the knowledge / experiences I gained since I started this alternative medicine and hope that everyone can benefit from it too.
I would also want to help those in need of a financial freedom, through network marketing I am doing that is the Shuang Hor Business.
Contact me if you are interested in knowing the natural alternative medicine or the nature of the Shuang Hor business.

CONTACT ME:
Email Address:
izura.ishak@gmail.com
Facebook Page: Lactoberry
Phone No: +6011 5922 5502
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeQGGubkr8O8V_1N8Udsoaw


Pages

Friday 9 November 2018

My Favourite Coffee- CEO CAFE



Good Morning Health Lovers!

I am going to share about my most favourite Coffee, the CEO CAFE.
The name is already catchy, because only the CEOs drink this Haha.
Nah...I am just kidding. But praying hard that this dream comes true.
The Coffee got its name because the recipe was inspired by the CEO himself!

So WHY CEO CAFE? 
  • Formulated using only prime coffee beans! 
    • So you got the feel of having Starbucks or Coffee Beans or Illy's or Dalkomm ...whichever your preferred coffee outlet are at the comfort of your home. Yey!
  • Enhanced with Yung Kien Ganoderma
    • Blends the bitter taste of Ganoderma with the unique bitterness of coffee. You really got to try and savour the taste!!!!
  • Plant Base Non Dairy Creamer
    • Derived from coconut and free from harmful trans fat. Who needs low fat coffee now? Pfft!
  • No Preservatives or any Flavouring Essence
    • Only giving the exquisitely smooth flavour and rich aroma.
  • Comes in 2 varieties, no sugar and added sugar. No worries because the sugar is derived from sugarcane. 
    • Raw sugar taste soo good ya know!
PRIME COFFEE BEANS + BITTERNESS OF GANODERMA + COCONUT CREAMER + RAW SUGARCANE=WHO CAN'T RESIST?

If you still have not tried this coffee yet, please PLEASE whatsapp me now!
Just click the link below ya :)

http://wasap.my/60192094747/CEOCAFE Please
http://wasap.my/60192094747/CEOCAFE Please
http://wasap.my/60192094747/CEOCAFE Please

No comments:

Post a Comment