Contact Me

I started practising natural healing since 2007. The herb I have been using is LINGZHI, it is a type of mushroom, an adaptogen and also a powerful detoxifier. I fall in love with how it works greatly to strengthen our body.
I hope to share the knowledge / experiences I gained since I started this alternative medicine and hope that everyone can benefit from it too.
I would also want to help those in need of a financial freedom, through network marketing I am doing that is the Shuang Hor Business.
Contact me if you are interested in knowing the natural alternative medicine or the nature of the Shuang Hor business.

CONTACT ME:
Email Address:
izura.ishak@gmail.com
Facebook Page: Lactoberry
Phone No: +6011 5922 5502
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeQGGubkr8O8V_1N8Udsoaw


Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Breakfast Like A King!

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I guess everyone knows this already.
But due to the hectic lifestyle of people nowadays (especially those working in the cities), breakfast has been neglected by many. Most people will be rushing to work and has no time to prepare a proper breakfast at home.
I have a good news to everyone here that you can definitely have a healthy good breakfast which is very easy to prepare. You can also serve this to the whole family (including kids!).

For 1 serving
All you need :
1) A blender / shaker
2) Chilled Water (250ml)
3) The ingredients ( Soya ProteinLactoberry and Hi Fibre)


















3 Simple Steps:
1) Put the water into the blender /shaker.
2) Pour all the ingredients in (2 sachets each).
3) Blend / shake!

Tada!
Drink it and you will definitely be energetic and feel healthy the whole day. You can check out the benefits of each products on the website ( just click on the links). This healthy drinks will make you full until lunchtime :D

p/s: You have to drink this instantly, else it will turn jelly-ish and hard to drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment