Contact Me

I started practising natural healing since 2007. The herb I have been using is LINGZHI, it is a type of mushroom, an adaptogen and also a powerful detoxifier. I fall in love with how it works greatly to strengthen our body.
I hope to share the knowledge / experiences I gained since I started this alternative medicine and hope that everyone can benefit from it too.
I would also want to help those in need of a financial freedom, through network marketing I am doing that is the Shuang Hor Business.
Contact me if you are interested in knowing the natural alternative medicine or the nature of the Shuang Hor business.

CONTACT ME:
Email Address:
izura.ishak@gmail.com
Facebook Page: Lactoberry
Phone No: +6011 5922 5502
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeQGGubkr8O8V_1N8Udsoaw


Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Are your products safe?

I was browsing. Found this useful website; http://www.ewg.org/ Environmental Working Group (EWG). It is to check the safety of various cosmetic's ingredients. You can just search for your products and see how safe the products you are using. They evaluate products based on :
1) potential to cause cancer
2) potential to cause reproductive issues or birth defects
3) potential to cause allergic reactions or compromise the immune system
4) number of demographics for which the product is NOT recommended
5) Overall hazard

Each categories is ranked on a scale of 0 to 10, 0 being the safest to use. If you find that your products are not safe, be wise and get rid of em.

p/s: Our products have yet to be evaluated. We however can guarantee that ours are very safe to be used by babies, to adults up to old people ; sick or healthy (our products are insured :D). Do contact me for more information :)


These 2 are my personal favourite. Great combination! 

No comments:

Post a Comment