Contact Me

I started practising natural healing since 2007. The herb I have been using is LINGZHI, it is a type of mushroom, an adaptogen and also a powerful detoxifier. I fall in love with how it works greatly to strengthen our body.
I hope to share the knowledge / experiences I gained since I started this alternative medicine and hope that everyone can benefit from it too.
I would also want to help those in need of a financial freedom, through network marketing I am doing that is the Shuang Hor Business.
Contact me if you are interested in knowing the natural alternative medicine or the nature of the Shuang Hor business.

CONTACT ME:
Email Address:
izura.ishak@gmail.com
Facebook Page: Lactoberry
Phone No: +6011 5922 5502
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeQGGubkr8O8V_1N8Udsoaw


Pages

Thursday 26 September 2013

Go Eco Liquid Detergent-Why I Use Expensive Detergent?

Assalamualaikum

While driving in a hot sunny day yesterday, I thought to myself "I should be washing my dirty clothes. It would be the perfect day."
After many more conversations to myself, (I was driving alone, this is what I do :| ) it made me wonder about GoECO Liquid Detergent. Yeah, I use it to wash my clothes now.
I was thinking, why do I use such expensive detergent? Yes, it costs RM45! and it's only 1 litre/ bottle.
I am not sure about others, but to me IT IS expensive.

So WHY?
Here is my 1 and only reason:
Because it's eco friendly!
I have indulged myself to be more environmental friendly, try to be as much as possible to love the earth, make aware of the conservation of many things (especially the ones MNS ventured into).
By using this detergent, I get to clean the drains. That's it. That is ALL it.
Do you know that the water after you wash your clothes, go to drains? If there are too many dirt, it will clog the drains. Later, drains will become smelly. I absolutely hate to pass by drains that are smelly. Hurts my nose BIG time!
Then if you think further, when it rains, drains are clogged, flood happens. Bencana alam pulakk.
Do you know, things from drains will go to the river, then the sea? If the drains are full with rubbish, so will the sea. Kesian ikan-ikan and all the marine lifes. Eating and living with all our rubbish. And I heard, some of the detergents used (the chemical based) can even change the marine life's gender! Kesian they get confuse aku ni jantan ke betina? :|
Sad isn't it?
Do you know it's good to take care of the the earth? Dapat pahala. Islam 100% encourages this (and I am sure other religions do too). If you keep hurting the earth, how would the kids cucu cicit  live later?

So there you go. Why I use this expensive GoEco Liquid Detergent. Because I care about the nature and I want to collect as much pahala as I can insha Allah.
If you too care, why not give it a try. Baju pun bau wangi :)

If you want to know more about this product, you can go here and read it yourself.
Let's be more responsible to the earth~

On a different note, I miss laut. Oh!



No comments:

Post a Comment