Contact Me

I started practising natural healing since 2007. The herb I have been using is LINGZHI, it is a type of mushroom, an adaptogen and also a powerful detoxifier. I fall in love with how it works greatly to strengthen our body.
I hope to share the knowledge / experiences I gained since I started this alternative medicine and hope that everyone can benefit from it too.
I would also want to help those in need of a financial freedom, through network marketing I am doing that is the Shuang Hor Business.
Contact me if you are interested in knowing the natural alternative medicine or the nature of the Shuang Hor business.

CONTACT ME:
Email Address:
izura.ishak@gmail.com
Facebook Page: Lactoberry
Phone No: +6011 5922 5502
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeQGGubkr8O8V_1N8Udsoaw


Pages

Tuesday 14 October 2014

TIRAMISU with CEO Cafe

Assalamualaikum

Good Day :)

I would like to share a recipe I tried few days ago making TIRAMISU :D
The original plan was to make this on my husband's birthday. But, baking to me is a stage where I need to get the mood on, not something like I can do anytime I feel like it eg bathing :|
So, he only gets to eat his tiramisu birthday treat 2 months after his birthday hehe.

I prefer to make everything from scratch, including the lady fingers. The recipe is quite easy. If you have a good set of baking utensils, it will be smooth sailing believe me :)

INGREDIENTS:
For lady fingers (this can make about 50 ++pc )
1/2 cup of superfine flour
3 large egg yolks
2 tbsp sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 large egg whites
1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar
3 tbsp sugar
A bit of icing sugar (to dust lightly before baking)
Pastry bag with a round tip

For tiramisu
3 large eggs
1/3 cups of castor sugar
250 gm mascarpone cheese
1 tsp vanilla extract
300 ml whipping cream
Lady fingers
Cocoa powder
2 sachets of CEO Cafe

INSTRUCTIONS:
I need to work on my piping method next time :P
For lady fingers
Preheat the oven to 180 deg C.
Beat the egg yolks and the + 2 tbsp sugar in high speed for 5 min
Beat in vanilla extract
Sift flour to the batter. Do not fold
In another bowl, whip the egg whites until foamy
Add the cream of tartar until soft peak form
Add in 3 tbsp sugar bit by bit until stiff peak form
Fold the egg white to the yolk batter in 3 addition
Pour everything in a pastry bag
Pipe in on a baking sheet according to your desired shape of lady fingers :)
Dust icing sugar on top
Bake for 8-10 minutes





For tiramisu
Boil water in sauce pan
Beat egg yolks + sugar
Continue beating on top of the boiling water (double boil) until form slow ribbon
Let cool
Add in the mascarpone cheese
Add in the vanilla extract
In a different bowl, whip cream
Fold in the yolk batter
In a clean bowl, whip the white eggs until soft peak
Fold into the yolk batter
Prepare your CEO Cafe in a bowl
Dip your lady fingers in the CEO Cafe
Arrange the lady fingers in a casserole dish
Pour the batter on top
Make 2 layers of these
Dust cocoa powder generously on top

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment