Contact Me

I started practising natural healing since 2007. The herb I have been using is LINGZHI, it is a type of mushroom, an adaptogen and also a powerful detoxifier. I fall in love with how it works greatly to strengthen our body.
I hope to share the knowledge / experiences I gained since I started this alternative medicine and hope that everyone can benefit from it too.
I would also want to help those in need of a financial freedom, through network marketing I am doing that is the Shuang Hor Business.
Contact me if you are interested in knowing the natural alternative medicine or the nature of the Shuang Hor business.

CONTACT ME:
Email Address:
izura.ishak@gmail.com
Facebook Page: Lactoberry
Phone No: +6011 5922 5502
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeQGGubkr8O8V_1N8Udsoaw


Pages

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Cheese Omelette-Jia Hor Seasoning

I have been experimenting recipes using our Shuang Hor's Products. Recently, I made cheese omelette. It was goooood. Do try it :)

1 serving
Ingredients:
1 egg (organic preferably)
1 cherry tomato (diced)
1 baby carrot (thinly sliced)
1/3 sachet of Jia Hor Seasoning
1 slice of cheese (any brand)
1 tsp of Olive Gold Margarine ( attempt to make it healthier than usual :| )

Method:
Beat the egg together with the seasoning.
Heat the pan. 
Melt the margarine. 
Pour in the egg mixture.
Spread the cherry tomato and carrot evenly onto the egg mixture. 
Tear off the cheese on to the egg. 
Wait for the cheese to melt.
Fold the omelette into 1/2.
Finish! Yey.

You can enjoy this with:
1) Thai Chilli Sauce (yes we asians love our chilli). 
2) Sandwich the omelette with Wholemeal Bread. 
3) Just eat it on its own. 

Bon appetit!


1 comment: