Contact Me

I started practising natural healing since 2007. The herb I have been using is LINGZHI, it is a type of mushroom, an adaptogen and also a powerful detoxifier. I fall in love with how it works greatly to strengthen our body.
I hope to share the knowledge / experiences I gained since I started this alternative medicine and hope that everyone can benefit from it too.
I would also want to help those in need of a financial freedom, through network marketing I am doing that is the Shuang Hor Business.
Contact me if you are interested in knowing the natural alternative medicine or the nature of the Shuang Hor business.

CONTACT ME:
Email Address:
izura.ishak@gmail.com
Facebook Page: Lactoberry
Phone No: +6011 5922 5502
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeQGGubkr8O8V_1N8Udsoaw


Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Healthy Stool

It has been a compulsory question(s) to ask all the people we see when doing this business.
How is your bowel movement? Is it regular? Is the stool of good quality?
Good quality of stool????



I've had plenty who answered they don't know. It is disgusting to look at, I know.
But through your stool, you can measure how good your body system is.
Now, what is a good stool??

1) Size: Big and Long
The stool should follow the shape of our colon.
A pencil stool ( small n slender in shape), is the early symptom of cancer.

2) Colour: Yellow or bright chocolate
Pass motion should be done daily as we eat daily (many times a day in fact! ). Dark stool means it has been inside the colon for few days already. Colon is blocked.

3) Float
Stool that sink indicates the body is lack of fibre. So eat more fruits and vegetables. Else, you can opt for our Jia Hor Fibre

4) Does not stink
Expired food emit a strong foul odour. Same goes inside the colon. If the stool is left too long inside the colon, when it finally comes out, some can't stand the smell :| The colon is not healthy. Drink more water to aid digestion.

Do you have a healthy stool? If not, it is time to eat and live well.
Cheers~!

No comments:

Post a Comment